Monday, October 30, 2006

which to believe?

u learn to live. or u live to learn.

u eat to live. or u live to eat.


how does one measure success? by achieving wad he/she wants as in "personal acheivement", which is subjective and varies between each different individual or do u jus choose to go with the crowd?

how responsive are u to wad goes on ard u?
being too materialistic is no good definately.
but wad's impt anymore?
do u jus live in ur own world and do things the way u want them to be done or does one jus not bother?

its impt to have dreams and goals. i'm glad i have mine and i will work towards it.
being cash rich sure isnt everything. but it sure is impt.
being financially independent. dat is smthg i am looking forward to become.
but bearing in mind to 'keep it real' is very impt.
nvr let success and money get to ur head. bcos whn it does, u will nt b able to recognise urself or know who u r anymore.
n dats scary. the mere thot of it freaks me out. yup.
internal conflicts occur in my everyday life. but nw its better nt to tink abt dem.
i'll sort dem out sooner or ltr.

thanks to all my frens who stick by me throughout my difficult times.
i noe i can b quite a tough nut to crack.
some may nt fully understand me as a person as well.
i dun blame u cos
hw can i expect someone else to understand me whn i myself dun understand myself.
this way, i tink i probably cant communicate very effectively as well.
gee.

oh well. buyer behaviour tmr.
wish me luck.
soon 2 papers down and 2 more to go.
PM is worrying me.
but i suddenly feel the lack of drive.

No comments: